Proposed Change to Constitution

To the Members of the Progressive Christian Alliance,

The Leadership Council, per Article VII of our Constitution, is required to get a vote from the membership, with a 30 day comment period, when we need to change any part of the Constitution and Canons.

In order to submit our 501(c)3 application, we are required by the IRS to change the wording of Article VI to clarify who or what organizations will get the Progressive Christian Alliance’s assets in the event that the Progressive Christian Alliance is either liquidated or dissolved. Because there has been mis-use of 501(c)3 status by other people, the IRS strongly suggests that any monies in a 501(c)3 account be transferred into another tax-exempt account upon dissolution.

The following wording was approved by the Leadership Council and now requires a vote by the membership to approve the following change:

from: In the event of liquidation or dissolution of the Progressive Christian Alliance all of its assets and property of every nature and description whatsoever shall be paid over and transferred at the direction of the trustees to the individual congregations and affiliated ministries.

to: In the event of liquidation or dissolution of the Progressive Christian Alliance, all of its assets and property of every nature and description whatsoever shall be paid over and transferred at the direction of the Leadership Council to PCA 501c3 congregations, 501c3 affiliated ministries or any 501c3 agencies.

Per the constitution, voting will be open for the next 30 days to allow for comment and discussion. Voting will open today and expire on September 30, 2016 and the results will be posted within a week of closing date (if not sooner).

Please vote using the box below, or, if you have issues with the box below, click here to go to the SurveyMonkey website.

Thank you for your participation in this process, and we appreciate your patience as we move closer to 501(c)3 status!

 

Create your own user feedback survey

501(c)3 Filing Fundraiser!

Friends,

We are nearing the finish line with our application for 501(c)3 status! All the paperwork is in order and our initial incorporation is done, but now the Progressive Christian Alliance needs your help! In order to actually file the paperwork, we need to come up with the $400 filing fee.

This is where you come in: we need your donation to help us be able file for our non-profit status so that we can do more for our members and clergy than we can do right now. Getting this status means we can be an official ordaining body for clergy who would like to do chaplaincy. We’ll be able to do more fundraising for special ministry projects. It’ll help make it possible for us to do annual, or even regional, conferences and gatherings. This status will also help pay for the little things: printing ordination certificates, paying for background checks clergy, and other basic office type necessities.

In short, getting 501(c)3 status will allow us to have the necessary tools to help this organization, and it’s ministry of radical inclusion, grow and move forward!

Click here to go to our donation page and help the Progressive Christian Alliance meet our goal! We suggest a $25 donation, but every little bit counts! Even $1 will help us toward our goal!

Many Blessings and Much Thanks,

The Leadership Council:

R. Lawton Higgs, Chair

Beth Beyer Abbott, Co-chair

J.T. Ramelis, Treasurer

Fred-Allen Self, Secretary

Gina A. Pond, Member-at-Large

Leadership Council Meeting Minutes – July 2016

 Progressive Christian Alliance

Leadership Council Meeting

Friday, July 20, 2016 @ 6 PM CDT

 

Minutes recorded by Fred-Allen Self

 

In attendance: Beth Abbott, Gina Pond, Lawton Higgs, James Ramelis,

                                      Fred-Allen Self

 

  • Opening Reflection and Prayer by Lawton – Spoke on the Festival of Mary Magdalene, which falls on today. Then Lawton opened in prayer.
  • Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting – Motion to accept by Beth Abbott.  Seconded by Gina Pond. Approved unanimously.

 

Old Business

501c3 discussion; fund raising and fund management   – led by JT Ramelis.

  • JT has opened a bank account for the Progressive Christian Alliance. Unfortunately, this account will cost $15 per month until we can get our 501(c)3.
  • JT will be setting up a PayPal account within the next couple of weeks and will work with F-A and Gina to get a donation button on the website.
  • We need $400 to file the non-profit application. The LC discussed different options for receiving donations. It was decided that we will use a PayPal donation button through the website.
  • It was decided that the fiscal year should be January – December. This way a new fiscal year will begin as the LC changes.
  • Constitution and Canons will be used as bylaws for 501(c)3 application.
  • Unanimously adopted a Conflict of Interest statement by acclimation.

Report from Wild Goose Festival July 7-10, 2016

  • Lawton and JT both attended.
  • JT enjoyed most of the experience and felt that there is huge potential there for an organization like the PCA.
  • Lawton made some comments during an interview that were included on a podcast. There was a significant amount of interest in the PCA.
  • The first question asked by nearly everyone who came to the tent was, “What do you believe?” There were a number of people looking to see if they could pursue chaplaincy through the PCA.
  • There were great compliments on our open Facebook page and how great it is!

RSL Pacific Region and other RSL needs

  • There is still no Pacific Region RSL.
  • Lawton has made a few phone contacts with current RSLs.

 

New Business

Affiliation & Ordination Documents & Process

  • We need a form for the affiliation with the PCA. Our material mentions affiliation, this needs to be a formal process.
  • It was discussed that there could be a small fee for the affiliation process. There could be a checkmark on this for those interested in ordination, but it would also be a way for people to be engaged with and connected with the PCA as members.
  • F-A and Lawton will work together on creating an affiliation form for the website with Jotform.
  • Ordination document still needs more revision. Beth had sent an email with some details that she would like to have revised. F-A received the email, but failed to finish updating the document. F-A will finish the update within the next couple of days and send it to the Leadership Council.
  • Discussion Questions:
  1. What do we believe?
  2. What does ordination in the PCA cost?
  3. What training does the PCA require for ordination?
  4. What does this training cost?
  5. How does a seeker access the training?
  6. How long does it take to be ordained in the PCA?
  7. Who recognizes PCA ordination?
  8. What sacred office does an ordained PCA minister hold?
  • PCA Strategic Planning (Vision; Short & Long Term Goals) & Social Media Content Management Strategy (Website, Facebook Groups & Facebook Page) Possible Resource: Content Strategy for the Web, Second Edition by Kristina Halvorson & Melissa Rach.

PCA Annual Conference at Wild Goose 2017? Cost? Programming?

  • We can reserve a larger tent for $3000 or an even larger one for $10,000. There are fundraising partners that could partner with us for the tent to share some of the programming time.
  • This would allow us to have a larger presence and host programming at the next Wild Goose festival.
  • It would be possible to use this as our Annual Conference for the Progressive Christian Alliance so that our connection could come together and actually meet face-to-face and get to know one another and fellowship and learn from one another.
  • An unfortunate drawback to this approach is that there is no Wi-Fi available at Wild Goose which presents a dilemma for an organization such as ours since we do have mostly a web presence.
  • Gina mentioned that there are definitely accessibility issues with Wild Goose.

 

Other Business

                   Next meeting date & time: August 12, 2016 @ 6:00

 

Approved by the Leadership Council on 12 August 2016

Leadership Council Meeting Minutes – June 2016

Progressive Christian Alliance Leadership Council Meeting

June 24, 2016 @ 6 PM CDT

In attendance: JT Ramelis, Beth Abbott, Gina Pond, Fred‐Allen Self, Lawton Higgs

 Opening Reflection and Prayer – Lawton Higgs, LC

 Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting – approved unanimously

 Approve Agenda – amended agenda to include discussion on statement of faith and logo. Afterward approved.

Old Business

 501c3 discussion; fund raising and fund management

‐ Statement from JT: “I James T. Ramelis , as incorporator of The Progressive Christian Alliance in the State of Michigan do hereby cede all power and decision making responsibility of said corporation to The Progressive Christian Alliance Leadership Council to act as determined by guidelines set forth by The Progressive Christian Alliance. James T. Ramelis shall henceforth have only the responsibility for his position as a member of the Leadership Council and Treasurer of The Progressive Christian Alliance.”

‐ JT moved that LC accepts his ceding power for the incorporation to the LC. ‐ Gina seconded. ‐ Passed unanimously.

‐ Discussed the need for a bank account for the PCA for 501(c)3 purposes.

‐ Discussed setting up a business PayPal account for the PCA to receive donations online and any other payments.

‐ Beth motioned that JT move forward on acquiring a bank account and setting up a business PayPal. ‐ Gina seconded. ‐ Passed unanimously. JT will set up a bank account and business PayPal. Gina and Fred‐Allen will set up a donation page on the website.

 Wild Goose Festival July 7‐10, 2016

‐ JT and Lawton will be attending. They will be taking business cards and PCA brochures to give out.

‐ Beth has written a statement to go on the Wild Goose website. She will be putting this into a PDF. ‐ Talked about setting up a hashtag so people can follow the PCA experiences at Wild Goose.

‐ It was also discussed that we might post to the Facebook page daily with pictures.

 RSL Pacific Region and other RSL Needs

‐ Lawton has reached out to the RSLs to start a conversation and get to know each of them.

‐ We are still looking for a Pacific Region RSL.

‐ We need to schedule a joint meeting with the RSLs and the LC to nail down

procedures and how things are done.

New Business

 PCA Strategic Planning (Vision; Short & Long Term Goals) & Social Media Content

Management Strategy (Website, Facebook Groups & Facebook Page)

Possible Resource: Content Strategy for the Web, Second Edition by Kristina Halvorson & Melissa Rach.

‐ Discussed adding PCA clergy listings to the website. This would include all ministers ordained by the PCA.

‐ We have many diverse groups, but need to work on making the messaging and everything consistent through our entire presence.

‐ Lawton has suggested using the above listed resource as a way to help us create a cohesive presence online.

‐ Had a lengthy discussion about PCA processes and the need to have clear policies on how to handle all situations. Processes that are both known and easily accessible.

‐ Lawton will reach out to RSLs via email with ordination processes and try to get with each of them.

Other Business

Next meeting date & time: July 22, 6:00 PM

 

These minutes were approved as is on July 22, 2016 by the members of the leadership council. 

Progressive Christian Alliance LC Meeting Minutes 5.20.16

 

In attendance: Lawton Higgs Sr. (Chair), Gina Pond (Member at Large), J.T. Ramelis (Treasurer), Beth Beyer Abbott (Co-Chair and Recording Secretary for this meeting).

Excused: Fred-Allen Self (Secretary)

Reflection by Lawton speaking to the awesome privilege of being called by God in a variety ways, yet connected to one another through PCA.  He continued with a reading from Exodus, the story of Moses and the burning bush.  “The place where you are standing is Holy ground.”  He also reflected on how God meets humankind in so many ways, including nature.

Minutes approved

Agenda approved

Introduction  Lawton spoke of his study of the Constitution and Canons of PCA and our commitment as a LC to upholding those.  Copies have been sent by email to all LC members for our review as we consider PCA business.

501c3  JT reported previously submitted incorporation papers are unable to be accessed.  Incorporation is necessary to apply for 501c3 status. As a result, we are incorporating in Michigan as Progressive Christian Alliance.

We are incorporating as a directorship with the LC as the Directors, but this does not change our polity.  Our members will continue to vote for any changes to the Constitution and Canons.  The LC will be the legal representatives of PCA as a corporation.  When the LC changes, they will, in turn, become the directors.  JT plans to send the incorporation papers in next week and will send the final copy to the LC members by email for review prior to submitting to Michigan.  He has graciously offered to cover the cost of the application.  There was a question about whether this needs to be voted on by the members.  Lawton confirmed that this is not a change in polity, it is simply providing structure for the future of PCA under the current Constitution and Canons.  JT is wording answers on this form so it is congruent to the requirements of the 501c3 application to facilitate the next step in this process.

There was much discussion about what applying for 501c3 status means for our members.   This incorporation and eventual filing for 501c3 status will make us legally recognizable and credible as a denomination as we move forward, which is a key in getting approval for our chaplains to be recognized as clergy by accrediting bodies.  It will not make PCA responsible for financial or other actions taken by local ministries.  It will not change polity or require an amendment to the Constitution and Canons.

We thanked JT for his hard work in moving this forward.  It is our understanding  that once this is approved, we can begin functioning as a 501c3, even before the 501c3 paperwork is submitted.  JT will have a final word on this shortly after the paperwork is filed.

Financial Infrastructure and Financial Planning Policies will need to be created.  Lawton asked JT to begin putting these together before we gather a finance committee. Those policies will need to be voted on by our members as they will be an addition to the Constitution and Canons.

Monies will need to be raised for the 501c3 submission which will cost approximately $850.  We can begin raising funds, even before becoming a tax exempt institution.  Gina suggested we consider a Go Fund Me and invite folks on the open page to help us in this process.  With small donations, we can likely make this goal.

Wild Goose Festival  The response to our letter to the organizers of Wild Goose about LGBTQ inclusion and policies for the event was swift and more than we had hoped for.  The Festival organizers shared that Gina’s suggestions from other similar events helped to facilitate their revisions.  They have offered us space for a tent and Lawton and Kevin Higgs plan to attend with brochures and to be a face for PCA.  Lawton also hopes to have some kind of meet-up with others who are on our Facebook pages.  Gina is unable to attend.  Beth is going to contact friends to see if anyone is available to travel with her to the event.  JT is planning to attend.

RSL  Business  Gina spoke with Debra Newcomb and she is unable be John Contabile’s replacement for West Coast RSL.  Lee Whitaker was suggested.  At one time, John asked about having an assistant and it was suggested we contact him to see if that was ever initiated and if so whether that person would be willing to be the West Coast RSL.  Beth reviewed and will email the names of those on the West Coast who have been ordained so that Lawton can look into whether any would be a good fit.  Gina had other names from previous contact with John Contabile.

We have a person who contacted us from Africa about ordination.  We’ve been considering who might be the mentor for him.  Beth suggested we ask the RSL’s if there is anyone who wants to be in that relationship with him.  Lawton will contact the RSL’s about this.  In the meantime, Gina has replied and apologized for our delay as we seek the right person for his needs.

 

A church in FL recently contacted us about connecting with PCA and there was no follow up from the RSL for the region causing them to withdraw.  We are cognizant of the challenges of volunteers and some discussion took place about the demands of the position and how to prevent things like this from happening in the future.  The RSL did say that contact would be made, but if that has happened, we are not aware.  This does not represent who we want to be as an organization.

Statement of Inclusion  Gina would like body size added to our statement of inclusion.  Lawton asked her to put together a copy and we will take it to the membership for a vote.

Next Meeting:  Friday, June 24 at 6:00 CST

Respectfully submitted, Beth Beyer Abbott

Approved by LC 6.24.16

Dear Friends,

Our Progressive Christian Faith was born of the Spirit in the face of the tyranny of hate and violence in our culture. This continued tyranny expressed at Mother Emmanuel in Charlestown and Pulse 1 in Orlando and in many other venues is our ongoing call to strive for the grace of the Mind of Christ and to exercise our gifts accordingly.

Let us preach love and restorative justice to the limit of the faith that has given to us; let us give loving serving attendance to the oppressed among us, the LBGTQ community, the immigrant, people of color, those in prison, the poor and religious minorities.
Let us cheer one another on, inspire each other, pep one another up in the work of social justice and radical inclusion.
May we be conscientious in paying attention to the task given to us as The Progressive Christian Alliance; giving the degree of care required in the current situation with a preserving determination to the performance of compassion for all God’s creation.
Grace & Peace,
R. Lawton  Higgs
Leadership Council Chair

Leadership Council Meeting Minutes for April 22, 2016

PCA Leadership Council Meeting Minutes

April 22, 2016 @ 6 PM CDT

In attendance: Fred-Allen Self, James Ramelis, Lawton Higgs, Gina Pond

After technology adventures the meeting was called to order at 6:05 PM.

  • Opening Reflection and Prayer – Lawton
  •  Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting – Approved unanimously.
    •  Fred-Allen will post meeting minutes to the website and Facebook.
    • Gina will post to the email list.
  •  Approve Agenda – unanimously approved.

Old Business

  • Web site domain name & hosting
    • Fred-Allen and Gina will work together on revamping the website.
    • Beth asked how we will go about compiling the clergy list for the website? Gina said it will all be voluntary and could be done through email/website/Facebook.
    • Look into hosting affiliation forms into website.
    • There is a problem with our emails going into spam folders of RSLs. Emails are being missed because of this. Gina proposed a solution of having that administrators forwarding the emails to the correct person.
    • Gina, Beth, and Fred-Allen will serve as administrators for the info list and forward emails to the correct person.
    • Lawton will take responsibility to create a directory of LC members and RSLs.
  • Facebook administration
    • Things are going VERY well with the Facebook group! We have a great admin team in place and it’s become a place for great dialog.
  • Ordination Committee and ordination & affiliation process
    • Ordination application and materials need to be updated.
    • Fred-Allen will update the ordination application to an editable form and edit the address to which it is remitted and send it to the PCA LC.
  • 501c3 discussion & fund raising and fund management
    •  J. T. gave an update on the process of the 501c3 filing.
    • A large stumbling block is the incorporation. J. T. needs the incorporation paperwork in order to move on the process.
    • Lawton will make contact to get the incorporation papers.
    • If it is necessary we will move ahead with a new incorporation.
    • This has been approved unanimously by the LC.
  • Wild Goose Festival July 7-10, 2016
    • Lawton suggests that if anyone would like to attend to register and we can plan a meet-up time for everyone in attendance.
    • Gina has concerns about attending Wild Goose because of a lack of protections for LGBTQ individuals there.

New Business

  • RSL Pacific Region and other RSL Needs
    • John Contabile has resigned as RSL from the Pacific Region.
    • Lawton has accepted and responded to this resignation. As such there is a need for a new RSL in this region.
    • Gina suggested a friend of hers, an ordained PCA minister, for Pacific RSL: Debra Newcomb. Gina will reach out. If she is interested then Lawton will reach out to her.
    • The LC would like to invite the RSLs to a LC meeting in the future.
  • Rev. David Gray’s PCA Rites development
    • Rev. David Gray is interested in developing rites for the PCA, such as baptism, naming, etc…
    • Beth and Fred-Allen both mentioned resources they had developed that they would be happy to share as well.
    • It was discussed to create a repository of these materials and make them available.
  • Jerry Joyce Veterans Healthcare Justice Letter
    • Letter has not been received yet, this will tabled to the next meeting.
  • Possible PCA Statement on State Oppression of LGBTQ persons
    • The LC has decided that we will make an official statement on HB2 and send it to the Wild Goose Festival as well as to the Governor.
    • Gina will draft the letter and send it to the LC for approval.

Other Business

  • Next meeting date & time: May 20, 2016 – 6:00 PM CDT

**These minutes were approved for publication at the May 20, 2016 meeting.

Update: Wild Goose Festival Anti-Harassment Policy Now Live!

The Leadership Council is please to report that the Wild Goose Festival has taken our letter to heart and has come up with a more detailed anti-harassment policy and statement of inclusion. We are quite pleased that we were able to help them ensure the inclusion and safety for LGBTQI persons at their event!

Now, we hope, just like the organizers of the Wild Goose Festival, that the leaders of North Carolina will repeal HB2 to ensure the civil rights and safety for LGBTQI people in that state, particularly transgender persons. The Progressive Christian Alliance stands with Wild Goose Festival and other faith leaders in North Carolina in their fight to repeal this un-Constitutional law!

Open Letter to the Organizers and Volunteers of the Wild Goose Festival

April 27, 2016 – For Immediate Release

Contact: R. Lawton Higgs, Leadership Council Chair at info@progressivechristianalliance.org

To the Organizers and Volunteers of the Wild Goose Festival:

We, the Leadership Council and members of the Progressive Christian Alliance, have been very excited about the Wild Goose Festival and had even been planning to have a meetup of our board and members at this year’s festival. However, in light of the passage of HB2 by the state legislature of North Carolina where the festival is held, and the fact that there is no clear anti-harassment policy on your website, we have decided that we will not be attending Wild Goose Festival this year.

While we appreciate the statements of inclusion that you do have on the website (on your about page and your blog statement posted on March 24, 2016), there is no clear definitive statement of inclusion on its own and there is no listing of a clear and detailed anti-harassment policy. It would be wonderful if all attendees could be counted on to follow the way of inclusion that Jesus intended, but as we are all humans, there is no guarantee, of any kind, that harassment will not occur. Harassment of all types is a sad reality at any convention or festival and a particular issue for transgender and gender-variant persons.

We recommend looking at the anti-harassment policies of other conventions and festivals, as well as training your volunteers on how to listen to victims without shaming and judgment. Compassionate responses are especially important for transgender persons, who, despite your calls for support in your blog post, have an extremely high likelihood of harassment even in the most progressive of communities.

For examples of clear anti-harassment policies, we’d recommend the following:

Geek Feminism Wiki: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy
Ada Initiative: https://adainitiative.org/continue-our-work/conference-policies/
Pantheacon Anti-Harassment Policy: https://pantheacon.com/wordpress/con-policies/anti-harassment-policy/
Black Hat Convention: https://www.blackhat.com/code-of-conduct.html

While these aren’t specifically from Christian groups, they are groups who are at the forefront of instituting policies that not only have clear expectations and consequences around sexual harassment, but also around harassment and bullying of others for belief, gender identity, age, race, body size, or other differences.

We do support the aims of the Wild Goose Festival and all the good it has done since it began in 2011. It would be wonderful to be able to bring our members to this event in the future but until the event has a clear, detailed statement of inclusivity, an anti-harassment policy to ensure the wellbeing of others (particularly LGTBQA persons), and the North Carolina legislature repeals HB2, we cannot in good conscience recommend that our members, many of whom are LGBTQA persons, to attend the Wild Goose Festival.

Signed,
R. Lawton Higgs, Leadership Council Chair
Beth Beyer Abbott, Co-chair
J.T. Ramelis, Treasurer
Fred-Allen Self, Secretary
Gina A. Pond, Councillor-At-Large


About the Progressive Christian Alliance:

The Progressive Christian Alliance (http://www.progressivechristianalliance.org) is an international, transdenominational association of Christian ministers, ministries, and laypersons. We are a diverse fellowship inviting others to share in our common spiritual journey while walking our unique and sacred pathways. We believe that following Christ’s example means working for social justice and hospitality to all people, especially those who have not found hospitality elsewhere, and a heartfelt, thoughtful approach to being in relationship with God.

 

LC Meeting Minutes 3/13/2016

 PCA – LC Meeting Minutes

Sunday, March 13, 2016 @ 6 PM CDT

In attendance

Fred-Allen Self, Gina Pond, Lawton Higgs, J.T. Ramelis, Beth Abbott

Minutes recorded by: Fred-Allen Self

Opening Reflection and Prayer – Lawton Higgs

Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting – *noted that Beth’s name has 2 b’s and 2 t’s. Motion to accept: Lawton      Second: Gina     Accepted unanimously.

Approve Agenda – unanimously approved.

Old Business:

Web site domain name & hosting –

  • Fred-Allen now holds the domain. Servers are moved over. Email is not currently working, but we believe it should be working shortly!
  • Fred-Allen will take care of cancelling 1and1.
  • Beth asked what will happen to the domain in the future. Fred-Allen offered to transfer GoDaddy account to the PCA itself. We will make this transfer after 501(c)3 is done.

Facebook administration –

  • Talked about the PCA User Covenant.
  • Fred-Allen will send final version of Covenant in email for approval. Upon approval will post it.
  • New members must agree to the covenant.
  • Fred-Allen will write rules for adding members to the group and post it to the admin group chat.
  • Fred-Allen will approach Kim Shinabery about being a group admin.
  • We will offer to remove admins if they would like to no longer remain admins, per Gina’s

Ordination Committee and ordination & affiliation process

  • Discussed membership/affiliation/ordination processes.
  • Do we have a record of everyone who is ordained? Beth has records of everyone she has sent out certificates to, but that is only the last couple of years.
  • Lawton will check in with Roger and Ann to see if they have a list of names.
  • Unanimous approval of process set forth by Beth. Will be sent to RSLs.
  • Lawton will contact Mike Kear about the possibility of serving as SW RSL. Recommended by Beth. She also recommended him as an admin. We believe that there is a vacancy in that area.
  • Beth also suggested Mike Wright Chapman.

501c3 discussion & fund raising and fund management

  • J.T. was unable to access the 501(c)3 file via DropBox. Gina also has a corrupted local file. We will need to contact Ann Joyce to see if we can get a good copy of the file. We absolutely NEED this file.
  • We need documentation of our incorporation. This is the first step of getting 501(c)3. J.T. will need to contact Ann to see if she has this document as well.
  • The main challenge at this point is the treasure hunt to find all of the required information. J.T. believes that we are structurally sound.
  • Lawton would like to begin developing a budget.

 

New Business:

Annual Meeting @ Wild Goose Festival July 7 – 10, 2016

  • There is likely not enough time between now and July to organize an annual meeting.
  • There are still those planning to attend the festival, but would be happy to arrange a meeting while we’re there.
  • We think that it would be helpful to have a time that people could come to the LC for questions or to connect with.
  • Discussed the possibility of a webinar or online open meeting for LC.

Other Business:

 

Next meeting date & time – Friday, April 22 6:00 CST