The Progressive Chrisitan Alliance is seeking two experienced webmasters with extensive experience in WordPress. As this is volunteer work, and there’s a good deal that needs to be done, we are looking for at least two people to share the responsibilities.
We are particularly looking for people who know how to set up and maintain E-commerce solutions, Membership levels/plugins, and personnel directories. The Webmasters will work with the Leadership Council (particularly the Member-at-Large) in order to get these services up and running, along with regular basic maintenance of the website. The webmasters should also be able to work with G-suite as well for forms.
What the webmasters will be responsible for:
- Implementing updates and troubleshooting problems.
- Choosing and setting up an ecommerce solution for Membership payments.
- Setting up member areas and web-forms
- Setting up the clergy directory and training Leadership Council and Ordination Committee members on how to add new names.
- Maintaining user accounts for the Leadership Council and Ordination Committee members (as needed)
- Contacting the server owners when necessary for troubleshooting.
Again, we understand that this is a good deal of work, which is why we are asking for at least two people to take this on, preferably for at least a year, if possible.
If you are interested please email me at email@example.com.